Learn about the complete Destination Package
Fit Photage™ PASSAGE Program
The Fit Photage™ PASSAGE Program was specifically created and developed for menopausal women struggling to get through this phase of life relatively unscathed.
I've personally experienced this phase of life first hand.
I know how effective a program like this can be for women experiencing this same "passage."
The Passage Program will help you keep your "head in the game."
It provides particular attention to NUTRITION plans that support positive, rather than negative, body responses to food during this hormonal shift.
Focusing also on MOVEMENT through customized exercise plans using our MAP system, Passage becomes your "workout and accountability partner" to help you keep your energy, metabolism and mood elevated.
Passage supports you with a wealth of RESOURCES to help educate and shine a light on the path forward.
It will let you know that your are not alone during this traumatic shift in hormones, roller coaster mood swings, significant decreases in energy levels, lack of sleep, what feels like uncontrollable body changes and other crippling symptoms.
Are you a FIGHTER - an ADVOCATE for your own needs?
Or maybe you AREN'T but you WANT to be?
Taking this leap into Passage means you are willing to change your mindset, pull yourself up by your bootstraps and do whatever it takes to see yourself to the other side of menopause.
There is HOPE! However, you must be willing to take drastic steps, make some drastic changes and in a word ... You must be willing to FIGHT.
I read a quote that so profoundly sums up what it means to take the leap -- to change directions -- to arm yourself with knowledge -- to fight your way into a better state of being.
You're Not Stuck
"You're just committed to certain patterns of behavior because they helped you in the past.
Now those behaviors have become more harmful than helpful.
The reason why you can't move forward is because you keep applying and OLD FORMULA to a NEW [PASSAGE] in your life.
Change the formula to get a different result." ~Emily Marentian
The GOOD NEWS?
You are not alone. Here are the faces of other Fit Photage "Women of Wisdom" who have gone through their own personal Passages of menopause and have lived to tell!
These are your counterparts -- women JUST LIKE YOU -- who decided to DO SOMETHING that challenged them, and more importantly challenged their bodies to RESPOND.
ARE YOU READY?
Here are some things you need to know ...
- Fit Photage Passage won't "cure" you of this phase of life. (sorry, ladies -- I wish it could).
- Each person is on her own path. Some have more difficulty than others. Don't compare yourself or your symptoms to others.
- The common goal of Passage is to ARM YOU with knowledge, with support, with options to try and with accountability.
- You may choose a 12-week or a 6-month program.
- Professional Photo Shoots are a celebration of your newfound mindset & the ownership of your beauty, your age and your ability to RISE UP! Perhaps the DESTINATION photo shoot is just what you need to take that commitment to its furthest level!
Details and Materials
The Fit Photage™ PASSAGE program includes several value added services and materials, including:
Specific Program Packet:
- You'll be provided with a specific program packet. Included in each packet will be a series of specific exercise and nutrition plans for each day of each week. Your exercise focus and nutrition menu plans will change every 3-4 weeks, depending on whether you choose the 12-week or the 6 month track.
Exercise and Nutrition Plans:
- You will be provided with access to the Michele Sodon Signature MAP system (Meal and Activity Planner). Using your password, you will receive customized meal plans with the ability to change food items using my food exchange list. You will also receive your customized weekly exercise protocol.
- Remote participants have the option to "exercise with me" each week through LIVE sessions on ZOOM. Regional participants may "take me with them" for sessions anytime they are out of town.
- My signature tracking journal will allow you to track your daily activities including all meals, snacks, exercise, schedules, measurements, recovery, etc.
Body Metrics: (See below for information on my RECOMMENDED body metrics "Add On" services)
- Multi-point tape measurements, calipers and scale weight are used to gauge and evaluate body-composition (lean tissue vs. body-fat). Upon assessment, minor adjustments can be made to your personalized exercise and nutrition plans.
- Your packet includes a wealth of valuable resources, tips and advice that will prove to be invaluable to your success.
Payment Plan Options:
- Payments can be made online or in-person. Options include "Paid-in-Full" or in monthly installments after a $250 non-refundable deposit. To make an online payment, Click here...
- If you have any questions regarding payment or program details, please feel free to contact me directly.
Repeat Program Programs:
- If you decide to REPEAT any Fit Photage program (same or up-level), you'll automatically receive 10% off the total Fit Photage program price.
Knowledge is Power! I believe that the best way to make changes or deal with the apparent lack of positive response from your body during menopause, is to KNOW EXACTLY what kind of things you are facing. I have partnered with a company who offers medical-grade testing that will help you solve the mystery of what is going on inside your body.
If you would like add these services to your program or if you have questions and would like a consultation, please contact me directly.
Tests should be done at the very beginning of your program and also at the 12-week mark.
DEXA-SCAN: (Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry)
Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry Scan (DEXA or DXA scan) uses a low dose x-ray to analyze YOUR Body. The open scan passes over your body in 6-10 minutes (depending on your body size). As it passes over you, it is directly measuring how much muscle, body fat, and bone mass your body contains, including its specific distribution.
DEXA Scan's accuracy and precision offers an empirical assessment of your body composition (body fat mass and lean mass), so you can confidently track your training progress and identify the limiting factors adversely affecting your health and fitness goals. DEXA scan is the method used by major universities with an emphasis on exercise physiology when they perform their research.
RMR - Resting Metabolic Rate
What is a Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) Test?
Metabolism is the process of converting food (calories) into energy. The efficiency with which your body does this is referred to as your metabolic rate.
Many factors affect a person’s metabolic rate: weight, age, body composition, hormone levels, and gender making it a highly unique and subjective number.
Understanding your body’s unique metabolic rate will allow me to further customize your fitness and nutrition plans based on YOUR specific needs.
It can screen for a slowed metabolism that may explain frustrated attempts to lose excess weight and keep it off.
It can reveal changes in your metabolism during this hormonal shift and can help trouble shoot a frustrating plateau in your efforts to maintain body balance.
Once you reach your goal, a Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) measurement can give you the precise caloric prescription for maintenance to help you sustain that goal weight.
Each person has optimal training zones that are unique. Exercise equipment and charts that gauge target heart rates are actually just averages based on age and weight.
The VO2 Max Fitness Test calculates YOUR personal Target Intensity Zones, which allow you to work out smarter, not harder! These Zones give you the precise heart rates necessary to optimize each level of exercise and maximize your results. The test reveals the exercise level that will optimize your ability to burn fat or improve your cardiovascular health.
Frequently we push ourselves thinking, “no pain, no gain.” The truth is, pushing beyond one’s optimal training zone leads to fatigue and discomfort. It will also cause increased soreness after the workout and may contribute to exercise related injury.
When you know your zones and use them for training, cardiovascular exercise is comfortable. Even a beginner can go the distance!
What is the COST?
Cost for the above testing is optimized when you bundle services. Each test can be done a la carte but when all 3 tests are booked at the same time, total cost is decreased. All Fit Photage clients are given a Michele Sodon DISCOUNT CODE, good for 25% OFF pricing below. Contact me directly for more details or for access to the booking process with the Michele Sodon Discount Code.
Individual Test Pricing:
DEXA - $100
RMR - $80
VO2 Max - $100
Bundle Test Pricing:
DEXA + RMR - $165
DEXA + VO2 - $170
DEXA + RMR + VO2 - $200
Join My Special Fitness Tribe and Stay Informed!
Join my special fitness tribe and you'll receive extra bonus tips, recipes, gear reviews and other great info!