Our Next "Destination" Photo Shoot
The Fit Photage Photo Shoot
One of our favorite photo shoot locations is in Las Vegas and the surrounding desert locations. Last year's Destination Group included Jeannie, Ashley, Kim and Carl. Check out the fun we had! I hope YOU will join us this year!
Have you ever thought ... WHAT IF?
WHAT IF ... I commit to something drastic?
WHAT IF ... I see it through to the ultimate level?
WHAT IF ... I do something so outside of my "ordinary"?
WHAT IF ... I allow myself to REALLY celebrate an accomplishment?
Maybe it's time to throw a party!
We celebrate so many accomplishments made by others. Think about it -
We go to award ceremonies for our children and applaud them for giving their ALL to their sport. And we beam with pride that they followed through.
We attend dinner parties to highlight the team players at our jobs who have gone above and beyond their quotas for the year.
We pay good money to attend showcases of a "job well done" for our spouses, other family members, our friends and even friends of friends.
We cheer, salute, praise, and even go so far as to get a little crazy over the great accomplishments of others.
WHAT IF ... the PARTY ... were for YOU?
First and foremost, DECIDING to participate in Fit Photage means you have made a commitment to something impressive, grand, and yes ... difficult.
And seeing it through to the end of 12 weeks is quite a feat!
During those 12 weeks you will have -
- made many sacrifices
- learned a lot about your own grit
- managed the madness of work plus house & home, sport schedules, holidays, and more
- been a fine example of determination
- been a true testament of overcoming a difficult task set before you
You will have accomplished something GRAND!
So why not allow yourself to be celebrated in a GRAND WAY?
If ever you wished to be "Queen for a day" or "Mr. Man on the cover of Macho Magazine"
..... even if you never say it out loud but secretly wish it .....
Then the DESTINATION photo shoot is THE PARTY for YOU!
- The ULTIMATE follow through
- The CELEBRATION of YOU
- The SHOWCASING of YOUR job well done
- The PARTY of PARTIES where others can cheer, salute, praise and even get a little crazy over YOUR accomplishment
I can't wait for you to JOIN US! I'll be there, right alongside you and I promise to be one of your BIGGEST FANS!
Bite the Bullet and Click HERE to SIGN UP NOW by paying your $50 Destination Sitting Fee!
FIT PHOTAGE DESTINATION GENERAL INFORMATION
The Destination Photo Shoot is an "ADD-ON" option to any 2020 Fit Photage Winter Program
(Fit Photage IGNITE, XTreme or Passage / Regional AND Remote Participants)
LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE STAYING!!
The ARIA Resort & Casino
Resort bookings provided by MicheleSodon.com. Hotel & Resort Fees due by March 5, 2020.
Single Occupancy, Double Occupancy or Family/Group Occupancy available
- Luxury resort and casino part of the CityCenter complex on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada.
- Consists of two curved glass and steel high rise towers adjoined at the center
- Largest and tallest structure at CityCenter
- AAA five diamond hotel with 4,004 guest rooms and suites
- 16 restaurants, 10 bars and nightclubs, and a casino
- 215,000 sq ft Pool area with 34 Cabanas
- Salon and Spa/Fitness Center
- Convention Center and a 1,800-seat Theater
- Energy reduction technology in the exterior and interior design of the hotel
- Largest hotel in the world to have earned LEED Gold certification
- Possibly "the most technologically advanced hotel ever built" according to Popular Mechanics Magazine
Client is responsible for travel to/from Las Vegas and to/from Aria Resort & Casino
Client is responsible for any associated cost for food, beverages, excursions, shows, etc
SCHEDULE OF ASSOCIATED DESTINATION FEES
- All fees payable HERE on or before dates listed
- Destination non-refundable Sitting Fee Security Deposit of $50 due January 5, 2020
- Hotel Cost, Hair/Make-Up Reservations and Photo Shoot Rental Car cost (TBD based on current market pricing) due on or before March 5, 2020.
OUR SUPER-FUN PHOTOSHOOT
Photoshoots will occur over the course of 1 full day, possibly 2 depending on venue options and number of participants
Transportation vehicle to/from the photo shoot venues secured by Michele Sodon. Cost to be split among participants. Rental Car fee due March 5, 2020.
Hair & Make Up booked by Michele Sodon upon request of participants (highly recommended!) Clients responsible for cost. HMUA fee due March 5, 2020.
Destination Photo Shoot Fee: A $50 non-refundable Security Deposit due January 5, 2020 will secure your sitting fee with our professional photographer, Tony Clapp.
Las Vegas PhotoShoot Venues Available:
Will You Join Me?
I hope you'll come join us in Las Vegas for the Winter Fit Photage photo shoot.
If you're interested please complete the form below and I'll send the detailed information to you.