Learn about the complete Destination Package
Fit Photage™ XTreme Program
Do you ever wonder about your limits? Your potential? What you're REALLY capable of?
Throughout the world, millions of well-intentioned fitness enthusiasts continue to lift the same weights, perform the same reps and engage in that familiar, mind-numbing cardio they could do in their sleep!
Maybe you can relate...
If so, perhaps you've been thinking... "What if?"
What if you took your physical, mental and emotional well-being to a whole new level?
In your heart, you're ready for something different.
You want to increase your strength and endurance. You want to make big, next-level gains and break through your current plateau.
You also know it requires a planned out, completely structured program -- specific to you and your goals.
That means an optimized nutrition plan timed to coincide with your specific workout protocol.
This is exactly what the XTreme Program is all about.
Fit Photage™ XTreme Program
The XTreme Program (XT) is expressly designed for advanced fitness enthusiasts who've already progressed through the IGNITE Program and desire a more "extreme" push and higher level of fitness.
The goal of XT is to continue to preserve lean mass, keep a revved metabolism and create an environment in order to build an even greater chiseled physique.
You'll have more control over your program, choosing options based on your expanded knowledge from the IGNITE Program foundation.
Learn & Focus
Unique to the XT Program is how much more you will learn about basic human physiology, optimized nutrition, weight-training and recovery. Knowledge will be your power!
The weight-lifting regimen for XT focuses on more traditional exercise techniques. This provides more aggressive development within all muscle groups. The results will be evident within weeks.
XT also focuses on macronutrient ratios and tracking as part of your individualized nutrition plan. Further, timing of meals and supplements in relation to workouts will be monitored and tracked. XT is an optimal performance program.
Details and Materials
The Fit Photage™ XT program includes several value added services and materials, including:
Specific Program Packet:
- Every 3-4 weeks you'll be provided with a specific program packet. Included in each packet will be a series of specific exercise and nutrition plans for each day of each week. Your exercise focus and nutrition menu plans will change every 3-4 weeks.
Weekly Exercise Regimen:
- You will receive sheets with your exercise and nutrition details for the days you are working out on your own.
- You will be provided with a binder filled with "clean eating" breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner options. Each meal includes a protein, carbohydrate and fat source, making the meals complete in their macro nutrients.
- My signature tracking journal will allow you to track your daily activities including all meals, snacks, exercise, schedules, measurements, recovery, etc.
Body Metrics & Weekly Weigh-in:
- Multi-point tape measurements, calipers and scale weight are used to gauge and evaluate body-composition (lean tissue vs. body-fat). Upon assessment, minor adjustments can be made to your personalized exercise and nutrition plans.
- Every 3-4 weeks progress photos will be taken. This helps in tracking progress as well as getting used to the camera.
If you have any questions regarding payment or program details, please feel free to contact me directly.
Payment Plan Options:
- Payments can be made online or in-person. Options include "Paid-in-Full" or in monthly installments after a $250 non-refundable deposit. To make an online payment, Click here...
- Buy One - Get One for 1/2 Price when you register and train during the same time slot with your spouse or a family member living within your household.
Repeat Program Programs:
- If you decide to REPEAT any Fit Photage program (same or up-level), you'll automatically receive 10% off the total Fit Photage program price.
- If you desire more than 12 weeks both IGNITE and XT programs can be extended with minor revisions to level-up to your current conditioning.
Join and Stay Up-To-Date
Join my special fitness group and you'll receive extra bonus tips, recipes, gear reviews and other great info!